1. This would make a Mastiff profit at the box office
2. Janis Joplin as played by a dog?
3. I think this would also fetch a tidy profit
4. You don’t even have to change the title of this one
5. I think this version would be a bit more lighthearted
6. A dog doing ballet sounds kind of awesome
7. Significantly less scary
8. It’s always dangerous to miss a dog’s dinner
9. “Call in the military! She’s fetched all the balls!”
10. A classic with a doggy twist
11. I think this version would have definitely won the Oscar
12. …Maybe without the Colin Firth romance
13. 12/10 would see
14. And in the sequel he could fight Dogzilla
15. You’d be barking mad not to see this
16. She’ll get that ball if that’s the last thing she does!
17. It would be too adorable to be scary
18. Forget Matt Damon, I’d love to see how a dog could survive by itself on Mars
19. We’re gonna need a bigger ball
20. As if this film wasn’t weird enough
21. It puts the lamb chops in the basket, or it gets the hose again!
22. Will you take the red ball, or the blue ball?
23. This wouldn’t exactly be an Arrr’d sell for me
24. So many balls, so little time
25. This would truly be unique
26. This version would end with Kevin Spacey playing fetch
27. Ushering in a new era of fireworks-horror moviesI think it’s always really interesting to see life through the eyes of a dog, and it’s a little disappointing that there are so many movies that don’t quite do the noble canine justice. In any case, I can enjoy these movie posters, and imagine a world where dogs control the movie industry, and I think we can all agree that it would be a better world.