1. Terrorist attacksHamilton-Parker’s first prediction is that there will be more terrorist attacks, but this will not come as a surprise to most people. The world has been ravaged by terrorist attacks in recent years, and 2017 saw countless people lose their lives in this way. The psychic has even provided a detailed account of how one of these attacks will take place, saying, “There will be a terrorist attack on a British Motorway in which a gunman shoots people held up by a deliberate traffic accident.”
2. The end of Kim Jong-unOne of the most controversial political figures to dominate headlines in 2017 has been the North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, and his determination to build nuclear arsenal for his country has been internationally condemned. However, according to Hamilton-Parker, Kim Jong-un will be overthrown in 2018 thanks to a political revolution. “I know it looks like we are on the brink of war, but my feeling is that he will be deposed by his own people,” he said.
3. Donald Trump will survive an impeachment attemptAnother politically controversial figure around is President Trump. Whilst he is no where near as abhorred as Kim Jong-un, he has made a number of decisions which some have condemned – such as attempting to ban transgender people from the military. Many of those who have criticized President Trump believe that he is unfit to be president. Hamilton-Parker has predicted that there will be an impeachment attempt in mid 2018, but it will fail, and Trump will become “more popular as a result.”
4. The engagement of Prince Harry and Meghan MarkleRumors of an engagement between the United Kingdom’s most eligible bachelor Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been rife in recent weeks. The 33-year-old prince went public with his relationship with the 36-year-old American actress in November last year.
5. There will be mass strikes in BritainEver since Brexit was voted for in June 2016, the political climate in the United Kingdom has been incredibly unstable, with many “remain” voters hoping that the majority’s decision to leave the European Union will not be honored. Hamilton-Parker has predicted mass strikes happening as a result of this instability. “There will be many strikes urged on by Jeremy Corbyn who will lose support from voters,” he predicts, but a Brexit agreement will finally be reached. “There will be a hard Brexit but, pressed by Germany, Europe will relent at the last moment and allow a trade deal. Junker loses face and ‘retires’. Britain strikes its own cross-border deal with Ireland despite objections from the European Union.”
6. A Naples volcano will eruptGlobal warming has caused a lot of trouble in 2017, most notably in the United States which has been ravaged this hurricane season by Irma and Harvey. According to Hamilton-Parker, these natural disasters are not going to let up in 2018. Hamilton-Parker said, “I see volcanic problems around Italy around the area of Vesuvius and maybe the Island of Ischia.” “I feel 2018 will see unprecedented earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and ferocious weather. I have been saying for some years that we can expect this – not just because of global warming but also because of increased activity of the sun.”
7. Serious damage to AntarcticaOn the subject of global warming, a large chunk of Antarctica will reportedly break away. This will be the knock-on effect of a melting process which has been going on for years, and it could lead to higher sea levels around the world. “The Southern seas will be impassable in places due to a massive break of ice shelf from Antarctica,” Hamilton-Parker said.
8. A United States warship will sinkThe United States is famed for its military, which is unrivalled elsewhere in the world. We have a particularly impressive navy, and a fleet of warships which are used to protect our nation from a number of threats, but apparently one will sink in 2018. According to Hamilton-Parker, an “explosion” will sink a warship. “This could be a mine or a terrorist operation.” If it is the latter, it could lead to wider conflict around the globe because of how seriously Trump has promised to crack down on terrorism. However, Hamilton-Parker was not the only person to predict Donald Trump’s presidency. It was also predicted in The Simpsons: Whilst only time will tell whether there is any truth to Hamilton-Parker’s predictions, if even a handful of them come to pass, the world is going to be extremely shaken in 2018. Plus, not everything he has to say about 2018 is doom and gloom! “Conflict and hardship plus growing environmental problems will bring good people together and ignite a desire to seek the true purpose of human life,” he revealed.