1. They hate conflictThe deep, dark shade of brown eyes would naturally have you believe that they are quite sinister. However, that is not the case. People with brown eyes are often placid people, who prefer to avoid confrontation in any form. In fact, they will usually act as a mediator between fighting parties (most likely those with green and gray eyes, who are often considered troublemakers).
2. LoyalLoyalty is a rare quality, that comes in abundance to those with brown eyes. No matter what happens, brown eyed people are guaranteed to stay by your side, long after all the green-eyed people have jumped ship!
With eyes that resemble smooth chocolate, it is hard not to be friends with someone who has brown eyes. They entice us in with the rich tones of their iris’s and just like Augustus Gloop in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, we dive straight in. Brown eyes are the most popular eye color in the world, with 55% of the population possessing the sultry shade. Therefore, you no doubt know someone with brown eyes who exhibits many of these personality traits…
4. IntelligentPeople with brown eyes have always been considered extremely academic. Many of the most famous minds, from Albert Einstein to Steve Jobs, have been supported by a pair of dark eyes. Although, a recent study by the University of Louisville did determine that blue-eyes are the key to intellectuals, with Steven Hawking and Bill Gates both owners of baby blues.
5. They love booksBrown eyed peoples intelligence is likely a result of the fact that they appreciate a good book. Commonly, brown eyed people go on to immerse themselves in literature and the arts, something that they excel in.
6. Good listeners
7. They keep secretsThere is a reason their eyes are so dark, and that is because they are deeply saturated with other people’s secrets. Locked away in the darkness are other people’s problems, which brown-eyed people will loyally never reveal.
8. Good memoryBecause brown eyes are so deep, they have plenty of room for memories, which means that they never forget anything. Remember that the next time you try to lie to your brown-eyed pal.
9. TrustworthyAgain, the seductive, chocolate colored eyes make you believe that the person in possession of them is trustworthy. Whilst it is not strictly true for every brown-eyed person, it would seem that it is quite a common trait! There is a reason why Van Morrison sang about his ‘Brown Eyed Girl’, and it likely has a lot to do with these personality traits! Who could resist a girl with all these qualities?
10. ReservedBrown eyed people are good at listening to you, and remaining loyal, but when it comes to divulging their deepest secrets they stay quite quiet. Preferring the air of mystery, brown eyed people rarely open up. It would appear that brown eyes really are the best accessory you can wear! So, tell all your brown eyed friends how grateful you are to have them, and if you have brown eyes, remind everyone that you are the best nature can provide! If you want to learn how to flaunt your eyes, then this make-up look is perfect at accentuating what you already have: