1. Emilia Clarke and Scarlett Johansson
The Mother of Dragons looks even better when she’s merged with Hollywood’s favorite curvy lady…
2. Natalie Portman and Natalie Dormer
This is Dormer merged with Portman when the latter sported a pixie cut. What do you think?
3. Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson
They were both teen stars in a popular film franchise, but here they are combined into one!
4. Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen
They’re gorgeous individually but together they’re smoking!
5. Dave Franco and Shawn Mendes
Now I wonder what a merging of James Franco and Shawn Mendes would look like…The most impressive thing about morphy_me’s work is that we can normally recognize the celebs straight away, despite their individual appearances being watered down in the process of photoshopping them together! Some of my favorite photoshopped pictures are those where an older celebrity has been merged with a younger celebrity. It has the effect of reverting the older star back to their younger selves while giving us an insight into what the younger star might look like in a couple of decades.
6. Leonardo DiCaprio and Harry Styles
I always thought Harry looked like a young, brunette, curly-haired Leo anyway…
7. Beyoncé and Margot Robbie
Just when I thought these women couldn’t get any more attractive.
8. Katy Perry and Taylor Swift
They may despise each other, but what’s a shared face between enemies?
9. Daisy Ridley and Hayley Atwell
How does this face not exist in real life?!
10. Adriana Lima and Sara Sampaio
When two stunning brunettes merge to form a vision of absolute perfection.
11. Amanda Seyfried and Amber Heard
As impressive as this photograph might be, I think I prefer the stars it depicts individually!
12. Jena Malone and Rose Leslie
It’s like they’re a family, and she’s Jena and Rose’s third sister!
13. Tom Hardy and Jack O’Connell
These actors are two of the fiercest men in Hollywood.
14. Jake Gyllenhaal and Ryan Gosling
Chances are you know someone who has a crush on at least one of them.
15. Barbara Palvin and Sophie Turner
If only she’d been left as a redhead…Do you have any idea what Game of Thrones stars would look like if they were merged with each other? Well, take a look… If I could choose to have my face merged with that of a Game of Thrones star, it would definitely be Nathalie Emmanuel! I wonder if morphy_me takes special requests…
16. Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner
Everyone’s favorite women in Game of Thrones. Well, mine anyway…
17. Maisie Williams And Emilia Clarke
I kind of wish the artist had merged Maisie with Daenerys.
18. Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johansson
They’re both superheroes in my eyes…
19. Michael Fassbender and Henry Cavill
I’m seeing Fassbender with a dash of the Man of Steel actor.
20. Kristen Stewart and Kaya Scodelario
If only it was possible for these two ladies to make babies together!So there you have it, 20 morphed celebrity faces that unfortunately don’t exist in real life. But then again, maybe that’s for the best. We already spend way too much of our lives striving to resemble our favourite stars. Perfection is overrated anyway. Kudos to morphy_me for sharing his works with us, but hopefully the merged photos will soon venture into other territories. Why not a merge a celebrity face with that of an inanimate object? I’d give anything to see Katy Perry as a grandfather clock…