Doggos and puppers are one of the best things on the planet. It doesn’t matter whether you’re happy or sad, man’s best friend knows exactly what to do to make your day. With their adorable quirks and wagging tales, it’s safe to say that life just wouldn’t be the same without dogs.
While a lot of dogs look similar and are distinguished only by their unique personalities, there are some who really are one-offs when it comes to their appearances too. That’s why the internet is obsessed with Goma, an adorable puppy with ears that make him look like Mikey Mouse!
1. He really should be cast in a Disney movie
A remake of Lady and the Tramp, perhaps?
2. Goma really is a walking, barking teddy bear
I don’t know about you, but I could really get lost in his jet black eyes!
3. He’s got a smile that would melt any heart
Now, this is one pupper I’d have a hard time saying no to.
4. He looks like Minnie Mouse here
That sock in his mouth makes him look even cuter!
If you love Goma, then you absolutely have to check this video of other cute puppers out!
5. Goma sure knows how to rock a headscarf
With those ears, he can pull any color off.
6. Imagine opening a box to find a puppy this cuddly
I think I’d squeal with joy.
7. Goma’s learning how to give a paw
This will undoubtedly earn him some tasty treats when he’s out and about.
8. His ears are proof that biology is amazing
They’re out of place on his little head, but in the best possible way.
By now, you’re probably wondering what kind of dog Goma is. Well, he’s a cross between Maltese and Papillon breeds and that’s what led to his giant Mickey Mouse ears.
9. Goma can pose like a boss
I wonder if he knows how amazing his ears are.
10. Side angle on point
Goma should really get hired as a model.
11. His ears look even bigger when he’s out and about
Goma’s owners take him out in a stroller, as you do.
12. What I’d give to wake up to this face
It’s impossible to see Goma and not smile.
With such a unique appearance, Goma has proven to be a hit online, and he has an Instagram page with over 60K followers. He’s been described by some of his fans on the popular photosharing app as “freaking adorable” and “super cute”.
13. “Mom, is it time to go for walkies?”
I bet Goma’s got a lot of friends at the park.
14. He looks like he’s just had a tasty treat here
Maybe it was a succulent piece of chicken!
15. Goma’s ears never look anything less than perfect
I bet his owner has a separate brush for them.
16. He’s got some seriously adorable toys too
If I knew Goma in real life, I’d totally add to his collection.
In case you’re wondering, this adorable ball of fluff lives in Toyko, Japan, and it wasn’t until Goma’s owner created an Instagram page for him that people began to compare him to Mickey Mouse.
17. Keeping Goma’s fluff looking good is a hard job
But it’s safe to say that his owner is doing a fantastic job – even if he looks silly covered in shampoo.
18. He doesn’t chew his toys, he licks them
Who’d have thought that his ears don’t stand up all of the time?!
19. A pupper amongst the flowers
Someone should paint this picture.
20. On the 10th day, God said…
“Let him be a good boy.”
If you’d like to keep up with Goma, you can follow his Instagram account here.