Most of us enter the world alone and die alone (sorry, morbid) but while alive, we do almost anything to fit into groups, relate to others or find a life partner because there's not a lot that feels worse than loneliness. So, when certain things happen that can literally unite us all; they definitely need to be embraced.
These 26 pictures can be instantly understood and related to by almost all of us and that is their true beauty. Enjoy.
1. When you get in and you're just really, really tired - things will stay where they fall
2. When you've got a video interview
3. When you've been on the toilet for too long
4. When you just don't want to let go of that memorable Summer
5. When you're feeling a little lazy
6. When you may just go back for another spoonful
7. When you just decide to go for the basic model
8. Drunk eating...
9. When you forget about the food in the cupboard
10. Everyone needs that one drawer...
11. When the charger is in the other room and you definitely aren't moving
12. When you live alone and will cater for that exact quantity
13. When you just can't bring yourself to throw away plastic bags
14. When you couldn't make it any clearer that you're ready to order food now please
15. When you really want that chair but also really need a piss
16. When...f*ck hanging up clothes
17. When you really want some more wine
18. This moment when everything has gone wrong
19. When there's no way you want someone sitting next to you when there are other empty seats
20. When once you're in bed, you're staying there - no matter what
21. When you lose items to this vicious gap of doom
22. When you'll never recreate the work of the hairdresser
23. When that slippery straw just wont give up
24. When sound is blocking your vision
25. When the grammar police are out in force
26. When you don't feel like you're getting what your owed
We've all been there. Number 26 especially, if I include the amount of times I've bent across the sofa to reach the tub of Ben and Jerrys, I really do not know how I'm not totally ripped right now. Relatable pictures are great and comforting in realising you're not alone. Did you grow up with siblings? Well, we all felt these 22 sibling struggles.