1. A refreshing moment
After a long morning’s skiing there is nothing better than a nice refreshing drink to revive the body. Although, usually the method is to drink the beverage rather than pour it all over yourself…
2. Not so fast…As humans we easily forget that animals cannot simply pop to the grocery store for a quick meal. They have to catch it themselves at any opportunity they can get, even if it does disrupt a calm nature photoshoot.
3. Can you spot what is wrong in this picture?There is no glory in hurling. That is, unless you are this little boy who had his vomit moment immortalized on camera during a school team photo. We bet he never lived that down! Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, it does. This next snap is was taken at the precise second disaster struck…
4. A fashionable fallHitting the deck is never very flattering. However, this girl seems to have perfected the classy way to fall, making it look like she almost intended to be reunited with the ground.
5. Suited and booted, and…wetThere is always one to ruin a group photo. Although, this guy redefines ‘ruin’ as he douses his friends in his gin and tonic. Hopefully those girls are wearing waterproof mascara!
6. Smile for the cameraAnimals are unpredictable, except for camels who are always grumpy. If you are not being spat at by the desert dwelling creatures, then be on your guard. Apparently, their mouths in general are just no-go areas. But it is not just animals that you need to keep an eye on. Humans can be just as problematic…
7. A wet oneFilmmakers have to be particularly careful to risk assess every spot that they wish to film in. The problem with this is that even after the most rigorous inspections, accidents can still occur. We hope that cameraman had a change of clothes!
8. Burst the balloonThere is something remarkably sweet and innocent about this kitten, but once his little paw hits that balloon all that will change. Growing up is tough.
9. Feeling bubbly…It’s not exactly a disaster, but this little puppy will certainly feel a little confused when he clamps his chops tightly on this bubble only to have it disintegrate entirely! Now, let’s return to the extremely dangerous snaps that will give you goosebumps…
10. Don’t look down!
11. Stunt itThe camera was supposed to capture him doing an impressive stunt. Instead, it caught something much more impressive – the moment his bike crumbled beneath him. We bet he regretted not wearing a helmet! Safety first, kids!
12. Catch that cake!There is nothing more heartbreaking than dropping food. Thankfully, the three second rule applies, although we don’t think it will look quite as good on Instagram after a dunk on the floor.
13. Houston, we have a problemIs it a bird? Is it a plane? Or, is it a man with serious regrets?! Simply looking at this will make you wince, we can only imagine the carnage that ensued after he hit the concrete. Ouch!
14. Making a splash!Your friends are supposed to offer you support and be there to pick you up when you fall. But this is a common misconception as friends are really there to ensure you get yourself humiliated on a daily basis, as demonstrated in this image.
15. That will hurt in the morning!There is no cream in existence that will sufficiently remedy this man’s burns. Landing on the flames will certainly leave physical scars, but doing it whilst wearing a fancy dress costume in front of all your friends only makes it more painful.
16. Making wavesCasually posing for a snap by the pool, this man is completely oblivious to the chaos that is about to unfold behind him. It is a holiday snap with a serious story!
17. This one is nuts!Squirrels are often quite timid creatures, but if enough food is involved the fluffy tree dwellers can become quite brazen like this little chap. Could he be the inspiration for Sid the Sloth in Ice Age? They certainly look uncanny.
18. Doggy styleAs time goes by, it appears clear that dogs were put on this planet to make us laugh. Man’s best friend is forever doing unintentionally amusing things and for that reason we don’t think we could live without them!
19. Keeping coolThere should be an unwritten rule that water is not allowed anywhere near bodies during a sunbathing session, unfortunately there is always a prankster that cannot resist ruining it for everyone.
20. The fish fights back“Go fishing” they said, “it will be fun” they said. It is safe to assume that this man won’t be revisiting the waters anytime soon. Some people are clearly meant to stay on land.
21. We are going to need a bigger bagBags are not the most reliable transportation devices. They often split, leaving you to pick up your shopping and dignity from the floor, as this unwitting shopper discovered when she had to retrieve her fruit and vegetables from the stairwell.
22. Lucky for someFinding a four leaf clover is supposed to be the epitome of good luck. However, this photograph would appear to show otherwise. The good luck is about to end in four, three, two, one…