When you think of most sick jobs, they involve fighting fires, carrying a gun, or driving quad bikes. Yet, when you think of being a father, is “best job ever” even close to your mind? If it isn’t, then maybe you’re doing it wrong.
Yeah they maybe useless when it comes to texting, and wear socks and sandals at the beach, but they’re also inventors of the Dad Bod, and often go above and beyond to show their kids a good time. Here’s to you, dads of the world.
1. He mastered babysitting and CoD in one ingenious engineering move.
2. This dad who made the world’s coolest pram.
3. Have you ever seen a happier kid?
4. This thoughtful father might have just dominated the ‘Day of the Year 2015’ category.
5. Key to being a good dad? Go the extra mile.
6. None of that squashed sandwiches shit for this dad.
7. If you can’t beat them, join them.
8. Didn’t know Usian Bolt was a dad.
9. Getting a massage while entertaining the kids – win win.
11. Toe to toe with the best dads out there.
12. Such dad behaviour, love it.
13. He doesn’t just wear the shirt, he lives it…
14. The three-baby workout is gonna catch on.
15. Keeping her calm for the photo shoot.
16. Who needs a trailer when you have…this…
17. Little Red Riding Hood never looked so bearded…
18. Every superhero needs a sidekick, and he’s just the man for the job…
19. This dad who wants to ensure he remains a dad for many years to come.
20. And finally, never cross this dude… or get with his child.
Fatherhood can be a tough and daunting task for first-time fathers, but with some of these genius dads’ clever and creative strategies, it should be a breeze.
From one group of great men to another, check out the greatest one man rampages in war history. It’s a real eye-opener.