1. Avoid politics at all costs
2. The elephant in the room
3. Their body, their choice
4. Arm yourself with a bucket next time
5. She might have forgiven you, but she won’t forget it
6. Is this right, or should you put yourself first sometimes?
7. I mean, this is taking safety first to new extremes
8. To conquer fear, you have to become fear… right?
9. A man with morals
10. Maybe it would be better to confess your addictions?
11. That doesn’t sound healthy
12. Time to open up
13. Who needs parental approval anyway?
14. You can’t live under a mask forever…
15. The past is the past
16. Trying to kick the habit
17. Swerve the awkward rejection
18. Does religion cause more problems than it solves?
19. Some things are better left unsaid
20. Maybe it’s time to call it a dayWow, so some of those are pretty deep and are surely signs of an unhealthy relationship. I mean, if you’re girlfriend has cheated on you three times and it beats you up everyday, maybe you shouldn’t be with that person? Still, relationships are pretty hard to navigate, and all of them are going to have their ups and downs. However, sometimes it’s best to just get out of there.