1.Miranda KerrThe Victoria’s Secret model made hearts race, even more so than usual, when she admitted to having indulged in a little sexual stimulation while up in the air. When GQ asked the 34-year-old Australian model, and former wife of Orlando Bloom, if she’d ever joined the mile high club, she teased readers by answering: “Sort of. Let’s put it this way, I’ve had an orgasm in the air before. Alone. And together.”
2. Cara DelevigneThe openly bisexual model-turned-actress is very candid about her sex life. Even so, her fans were left a little surprised when she declared that she practically has a loyalty card to the exclusive mile high club. Talking to Love Magazine, the blonde beauty said:
“I’ve had sex in planes a lot. But I’ve always been caught. It’s super-hard not to get caught. I had sex in the chair on the plane and there was a guy watching. We ended up telling the air stewardess what was happening. Like, ‘This guy keeps staring at us, can you tell him to stop?’.”
3. Chrissy Teigen and John LegendWhen talking to Cosmopolitan in 2014, Chrissy Teigen revealed some rather intimate secrets about her love life with husband, John Legend. The model, who is currently expecting the couple’s second child, brazenly detailed how the pair had joined the club while on a commercial flight:
“We were on our way to Thailand to see my parents, flying commercial first-class. We were under a blanket. We weren’t even in one of those pod things. I feel like we should get a trophy for that.”
4. Liam NeesonWhile on a flight, Liam Neeson was “taken” by a sudden urge to indulge in a little inappropriate behavior… “I joined the Mile High Club many years ago. I remember it was a Lufthansa flight,” the 65-year-old actor said. We assume it happened when he was a relatively “unknown” actor, because there would be “non-stop” media coverage if he were to do it now – either that, or he paid the other passengers on the plane for their “silence!”
5. Kris JennerKris Jenner, ever the exhibitionist, openly discussed her rather awkward entrance into the mile high club with Cosmopolitan magazine. In true Kardashian style, she didn’t skip any details:
“I go to the bathroom … We were so sneaky, 007. I go, then he [Bruce Jenner] goes. The door closes … so we come back to our seats and we were like two Cheshire cats; we thought we got away with something. We were sitting in our seats, [the] plane lands. We thought, ‘that was really fun.'”
“As the plane is going down the runway, to the tarmac getting to the gate, the guy picks up the PA and says, ‘Thank you for flying with American Airlines today, ladies and gentleman. And we’d just like to give a big congratulations to Kris and Bruce Jenner … for joining the Mile High Club. And we’d like to give them a bottle of champagne.”
6. Kim KardashianLike mother, like daughter! Kim also has a rather embarrassingly tale to tell… During a live stream session last year, the reality star rather awkwardly revealed, that she’d joined the club (after all, what club isn’t Kim Kardashian a member of)…
“Am I? Yeah. But, like, the private [plane]. I don’t think like a public plane… it would have to be an international flight. [Maybe if] it was an international, night flight, when no one’s like around.”
7. Janet JacksonWhilst on the Tyra Banks Show, the singer proved that she really does do it ‘Anytime, Anyplace’ when she announced that the most daring place she’d ever had sex was, “On a plane… an airplane… commercial.” When asked if it was in the toilet cubicle, Jackson went on to admit: “No. That’s what makes it worse… it was at my seat.” Which many fans thought was simply “nasty”.
8. John TravoltaJohn Travolta takes traveling by air very seriously, especially when he is at the controls. However, the 63-year-old actor, who possesses a pilot’s license, has allowed himself a little casual fun in the cockpit. “In my Lear jet days, we joined the club. I shut off the cockpit, let someone else fly,” the Grease star once admitted.
10. Gwyneth PaltrowThe 45-year-old actress is no stranger to the interior of a plane after she played an air hostess in the 2003 film, View From The Top. In fact, she became so familiar that she decided to join the mile high club, something she reluctantly admitted to whilst playing a game of ‘Never Have I Ever’ whilst on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
11. Zoe SaldanaWhen US Magazine asked the 39-year-old actress to reveal the craziest place she’d had sex, she matter-of-factly answered: “The craziest place? I am a part of the Mile High Club.” This candid answer prompted fans to speculate where and when she’d joined the club, could it have been while on set for Star Trek? Avatar? The Terminal? Guardians of the Galaxy? They do all feature flying machines, after all.
12. Richard Branson
“I was sitting in economy on a Freddie Laker flight, next to this very attractive lady as we headed to LA. We got chatting and it went a bit further. And it was every man’s dream, to be honest. I was about 19 [years-old], I think. I remember getting off the plane and she turned to me and said, ‘Look it’s slightly embarrassing but I am meeting my husband at arrivals, would you mind holding back a bit…’.”
“But, it was a memorable flight. The problem with plane loos is that they’re generally very small, and the acrobatics can’t take too long because there’s no room and people start banging on the door. What I remember seeing vividly is four handprints on the mirror as we finished, and thinking I’d better wipe them off.”
13. Ralph FiennesRalph Fiennes made headlines in 2007 when he romped with Qantas air stewardess, Lisa Robertson in the business-class toilet on a flight from Darwin, Australia to Bombay, India. He then invited her back to his hotel room once the flight landed to carry on the tryst. However, once their affair was revealed, Fiennes abandoned his lover, who ended up being sacked for her inappropriate conduct. Speaking to the Daily Mail, an unapologetic Robertson said: “I know some people will think it’s disgusting. And I’m not proud of what I did – it was inappropriate behavior. But I don’t regret it. Ralph is gorgeous and the chemistry between us was amazing. What woman wouldn’t want to make love with him?”
14. Carmen ElectraThe 45-year-old American model is infamous for her X-rated lifestyle. So, it was no surprise when she announced that she had joined the mile high club with her former husband, David Navarro.
“We worked it out that I would go in first, and Dave would come along after and give the secret knock. Then I let him in and, well, the rest is history.”
15. Chris BrownApparently, ‘Privacy’ isn’t something that concerns Chris Brown when it comes down to getting intimate. The 28-year-old singer openly admitted that he’d joined the mile high club whilst on a commercial flight.
“I was on a commercial flight in first class. It was like one of them European first classes where you’ve got the big front, so you can put the front up so nobody don’t see nothing.”
16. Reese Witherspoon and Jake GyllenhaalWhilst on a flight from Germany to Los Angeles, after attending the Rome Film Festival, Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal allegedly took some private time in the restroom. The incident, which supposedly occurred in 2007 while the pair were dating, was highly publicized after an ‘eye-witness’ explained what she saw…
“Reese was dressed in all black and wearing shades when she and about six handlers entered Lufthansa’s first class lounge. It wasn’t until she was already on the plane that we realized Jake, also dressed in black, had boarded separately… Reese and Jake kissed and cuddled together under a blanket in her recliner seat in the back row.”
“I started timing them — they were together in there for 11 minutes. When they each walked by, it seemed like everyone in their entourage took pains to look away. Jake worked on his laptop, and then he and Reese took a nap side by side.”
17. Paul BettanyThe Avengers: Age of Ultron star isn’t shy when it comes to discussing his private life, whether it be going nude on the beach to having sex in a plane – something he admitted to whilst on The Ellen DeGeneres Show!
18. Johnny DeppApparently, The Ellen DeGeneres Show is the place to admit all your deepest secrets. During a particularly raunchy game of ‘Never Have I Ever’, Johnny Deep revealed that he had joined the mile high club, prompting the audience to squeal with delight.
19. Jane FondaJane Fonda is a Hollywood veteran, and apparently no stranger to the mile high club. The 79-year-old actress coyly admitted that she’d had sex on a plane with her third husband, Ted Turner, whilst the pair were on their fourth date. “Suddenly the seats became a bed,” Fonda told DeGeneres. Are you remotely shocked? Probably not. This year has been a relatively scandalous year for celebrities (heres looking at you Harvey Weinstein), so celebrities having sex on a plane seems fairly tame by comparison. But, what about sex on a moving jet ski? Impressive, right? Unsurprisingly, Cara Delevigne has done it…