1. Rockabye baby roadside
Sleeping on the roadside is a perilous activity in itself. But crafting a makeshift hammock dangerously close to a highway essentially suicidal.
2. Balancing actWhat are friends for? To build you up and make you feel good about yourself? No, don’t be stupid. They exist to make your life a living hell.
3. Library lie downA study session in the library comes complimentary with a brief nap, no matter how dedicated you are to your essays. You have to balance your exam preparations with a little care for your body, mind, and soul – although it’s safe to say that this guy’s spine probably isn’t enjoying this brief break.
4. Who nose where he is goingHere is photographic evidence of why you should never use public transport while intoxicated…
5. Ski snoozeEvidently, this little dude had had enough. Luckily it appears he has extremely supportive parents who don’t mind the fact that their very expensive holiday isn’t being appreciated!
6. Laying lowDriving can be exhausting, so a nap is always recommended. But, sleeping beneath your vehicle in a delicate hammock is certainly not encouraged!
7. Study slumberIf you haven’t fallen asleep in one lecture in your life, are you really human? This girl demonstrates a situation we are all familiar with.
8. I bet it was a MondayYou don’t have to be extremely smart to simply know that this photo was taken on a Monday. Whether it was taken morning or night remains unclear, but one thing is apparent: this guy needs a holiday.
9. A nap in front of the paps
10. Hollywood halftimeChrissy Teigen is one of Hollywood’s most honest celebrities. So when she fell asleep at the Oscars in 2017 nobody was surprised because what the cameras don’t show is how extremely boring the ceremony can be.
11. Celebrity kipWith their busy schedules, it is no wonder that celebrities fall asleep in the most unlikely of places. So can we really blame Teen Wolf star Dylan O’Brien for catching up on his Z’s?
12. Table timeoutEvery day at work, most ordinary people (even those who love their job) dream of just being able to sleep. We have all wished it was possible to do as this woman has, but the chances are that you’d only be able to get away with it once!
13. Tired on the toiletChildren fall asleep in the most bizarre of places with absolutely no shame. Taking five in the middle of a packed restaurant? Acceptable. Snoozing at the dinner table? Allowed. But, falling into a slumber on the loo? That is where the line is drawn!
14. A nice napFor years, mattress companies have been telling us that we need to invest in a well-cushioned bed that can support our spines. However, in one simple picture, this man appears to have denounced that entirely.
15. Canine kipIt is not just humans that fall foul to a peculiar snooze, dogs are also guilty. Check out this pampered pooch who thought this guitar case looked more comfortable than his own bed.
16. Sir, are you sure you’re okay to drive?This puppy is a true representation of all of us when we’re stuck in traffic!
17. This will do perfectlyDespite having been bought a perfectly good puppy bed, this little chap prefers to nestle himself between a chair and table!
17. Children are at it againIf you thought it couldn’t get any better, then this video is going to prove to you that it absolutely can. Watch as these children become victims of sleep with hilarious results!