1. Taylor’s first-ever Instagram photoTaylor now has 103 million followers and counting. She’s an Instagram sensation, and it all started with this beautiful photo of her beloved grandmother.
2. How could we ever forget her 2014 Halloween costume?
She dressed as a pegacorn and never looked better!
3. Remember when Olivia Benson was a tiny little kitten?
We couldn’t decide if we were more envious of Taylor or the little kitty!
4. The photo she posted of herself wearing minimal makeup was everything
And Olivia Benson was just the icing on the cake!Taylor Swift has the sixth most-followed Instagram account in the world. We just can’t get enough of her throwback photos, pics of her squad and her selfies. And we’re still waiting in the hope that she will one day post a picture of her and her boyfriend Joe Alwyn… While the old Taylor Swift is undeniably dead, we’ll always have the following photos to remember her by…
5. Remember that time when Taylor’s other cat Dr. Meredith Grey assaulted Tay Tay?
And then owed her 4o million bucks…
6. We all know that Ed Sheeran is one Taylor’s Showbiz besties
But we never knew that they tend to spit lyrics to each other via text message.
7. No one on Earth could forget the day Ms. Taylor Swift reached a quarter of a century years old
Very few people will achieve what she has by the time they turn 25…
8. A personal favorite of mine
Taylor met Ina Garten, and of course they cooked together!The first few videos Taylor posted to Instagram after the purge of her old photos were of a slimy, sinister snake. You know, the kind of snake that people accused her of being after she was “caught out” on a recording which proved that Kanye double-checked with her that the lyrics “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex” were fine to use. Although Taylor is a megastar who is used to selling platinum albums, she’s just like the rest of us! Well, kind of…
9. When Taylor showed us that she really isn’t a morning person
And that even in a pair of glasses, she slays!
10. Every true Taylor Swift fan loves her best friend from school, Abigail.
And they’ll also know that she sang about her bestie in the song ‘Fifteen’.
11. Tay was just as excited as we were to get her hands on a copy of 1989
She legit went to Target and purchased her then-new album.
12. Meet Leo, Taylor’s godson
We were all so pleased for Taylor when Jaime King asked her to be the godmother of her son.When I went to my very first Taylor Swift concert, she gave everyone in the crowd synchronised bracelets which all lit up at exactly the same time. We felt so privileged! But then that’s just Taylor all over – giving, giving giving. Apart from when she took away all her Instagram photos… Although I’m definitely one of those whiny fans who misses Taylor’s old music, I’m digging the new sassier, sexier and more carefree look that she’s got going on these days. But I’d give anything to see her in one of those sparkly dresses she used to wear in her Fearless era.
13. And of course this had to be number 13
I wonder what the new Taylor Swift’s favorite number is…
14. It’s hard to imagine these days, but there was a time when Kanye and Taylor were kinda friends
And he gave her a big bunch of flowers!
15. Karlie Kloss is one of Taylor’s closest Victoria’s Secret model friendsAnd when Karlie turned 23, Taylor couldn’t help but congratulate her… while sharing this pic of her then-boyfriend, Calvin Harris.
16. Remember when T-Swizzle hung out with everyone’s favorite gossip girl, Blake Lively?
Yep, they went out on the town when they were both in Australia.Fortunately, while these photos no longer exist on Taylor Swift’s official Instagram page, they’ll never be forgotten! And that’s because every single one of them is out there on the internet somewhere. Whether they’ve been posted on gossip sites or reposted from a fawning fan, they’re still very much in existence. Ahh isn’t it great to be a fangirl in 2017?