If you've been a relationship for any significant length of time, then you might have noticed that eventually, everyone lets their guard down and becomes more comfortable with their partner. This lack of inhibition usually comes with a lot of advantages: you'll find yourselves becoming more emotionally intimate, and will begin to intuitively understand each other's wants and needs. Your mutual empathy will spice things up in the bedroom, and you'll relax when in their company far more.
On the other hand, this newfound freedom can be taken too far, and you can become a pair of codependent freaks who end up sharing everything together ... and I do mean everything. Clothes, food, bodily fluids: everything is fair game. I'm sure we all know a couple who are capable of grossing us out this way. In fact, you might be one of the couples that does this. If any of the following examples resonate with you, then maybe you need to start being less gross together. Seriously.
1. Helping them get morning gunk out of their eye
2. Squeezing their spot that’s in a hard to reach place
3. Smelling each other’s clothes to check if they need a wash
4. Chatting to each other when one of you is on the toilet
5. Scraping you hair out of the shower drain