When I was a kid, colouring books were my favourite way to pass the time. When you don’t have a job, children to look after, food shopping to complete, or pretty much any responsibilities, you end up with a hell of a lot of room for activities.
Funnily enough, adults across the world have been getting more than a little jealous of the fact that children are allowed to sit around doodling all day. Instead of banning colouring completely, however, the adults have instead decided to take things into their own hands. They’ve been busy hijacking kids’ colouring books by “enhancing” them with their devious, bizarre, and and downright scary imaginings, and the results are terrifying.
So, if you’d rather not have your childhood innocence smashed to smithereens, I’d suggest clicking off this article and doing some colouring in or something. It’s the only way you’re going to avoid the horror of the artistic masterpieces created by the bitter adults in this list. You have been warned.
1. A lovely scare bear hug
2. Well, this is terrifying
3. Childhood, ruined
4. Olaf, Borat… same difference
5. The Cookie Monster grows up
6. Batman gets naked
7. Minnie and Daisy rob a bank
8. Nice shading…
9. Oh, Pooh…
10. Dog’s got a bone
11. Now this one, I can get on board with
12. Innocence? What innocence?
13. The darkest one of all
14. Sebastian loves seaweed
15. Vampire Ariel strikes backNow, if that little lot wasn’t quite enough to ruin your innocence for ever, please allow me to introduce you to this collection of innocent photos made totally dirty with the simple addition of the Brazzers logo. Even Arthur the aardvark isn’t safe. Sad.