Despite the massive steps forward we’ve made, being part of the LGBTQ community still comes with a lot of stigma in many parts of the world. Homophobia is something that is, sadly, still rife in our society.
And what’s the best way to conquer hatred? Through humour, of course. The people of Tumblr seem to know this all too well, as shown in these brilliant posts that bring down the haters in one fell swoop. Tumblr 1, haters 0.
1. Real talk
2. Who says arguments need logic, yours don’t
3. I’m nut interested
4. Because pie is way more importance than sex anyway
5. The mom argument
7. Etymology wins
8. The leftie argument
9. You’re asking all the wrong questions
10. You can also poop unaided now, thanks
11. Can you sense the sarcasm?
12. The magic of queer folk
13. Asking all the wrong questions pt.2
14. I d*n’t h*ve a pr*blem with g*ys, h*nest
And if you need more proof that the people of Tumblr are this generation’s best philosophers, take a look at these 12 times the people of Tumblr completely blew our minds.