People-watching is one of the greatest pastimes known to man, and we all know it. There is nothing better than kicking back with a beer or a coffee and watching the world go by. Sometimes though when you’re enjoying a bout of people-watching you can see something absolutely amazing.
My friends have tried to convince me I look like a number of people (TV gardener Alan Titchmarsh, a Lego man, the list goes on…), all of which I absolutely reject. Thankfully though, there are some unfortunate people out there who look like our favourite cartoon characters.
Perfect for a good laugh, some of these people have earned my pity because of their unfortunate doppelgangers. Keep your eyes peeled next time you’re people-watching.
1. South Park’s very own Eric Cartman
2. The Simpson’s favourite neighbour Ned Flanders
3. Everyone’s top Family Guy, Peter Griffin
4. Shrek with his very own Princess Fiona
5. Shut up Meg
6. Scratched and battered Beavis
7. Alfredo Linguini from Ratatouille
8. This dude has been munching his spinach
9. Dora the adorable Explorer
10. My personal favourite, Carl Fredricksen from Pixar’s Up
11. Cinderella and those ugly stepsisters
12. The plumbers, Mario and Luigi
I’m not sure whether I could cope with seeing some of these lookalikes in real life. I’d probably end up going into hysterics. I mean, the guy who looks like Cartman is easily one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. I’m going to be going all out to try and spot a cartoon lookalike. If we’ve tickled your fancy, here are some other amazing lookalikes that will have you in stitches.